Monday 4 October 2010

Hello. Yes you. I'm talking to you.

Have I got your attention? Bene. Welcome.

Let me tell you a bit about myself. I spent my early years roaming the streets of North London, fighting for survival. Every day was a struggle. I never knew where my next meal would come from. It was not an easy life I tell you.

Then one day I met these three lovely ladies. They invited me to come live in their villa in NW London. How could I say no? I have lived with my Mamas for one year now. And as long as they treat me well and feed me, they won't feel the sharp end of my claw. However, as they have forgotten some times there has been a couple of 'incidents'.

Now add this blog to your reader and follow me on Twitter, and there will be no need to sleep with the fishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment