Sunday 17 October 2010

My new best friend

So you might remember my reference in my last blog post to having no company while my mama's are out playing...or whatever it is they do in the place they call the 'big smoke' (their words not mine!). Well this week I made a new friend. My mama's seem to get a little scared when I go out and explore at night time, they want me to go out during the day, when all the other cats are about?! Forget about it! I much prefer the night, when its an adventure. At night I rule the town. Other mama's don't let their cats out at night because they're scared of the foxes, but the foxes are my minions. I rule the foxes and my mama's don't know about it. Although I did almost get caught plotting with one fox the other night when one of my mama's came home.

And today, my foxy friend was sunbathing in the roof of a shed at 11am in the morning, I asked him to keep a watch on the house two doors down, but please be a little discreet about it. There is nothing more confusing then seeing a fox in broad daylight sitting on a shed roof for all eyes to see!

Tonight when we meet by the crooked tree I shall be having words!

No comments:

Post a Comment