Monday 11 October 2010

When the cat is away...

Hang on a minute! No that's not right. It should be 'When the mamas' are away'...

The three girls I live with - the mamas - have been rather absent lately. Monday to Friday it is always the same. In the morning they rush around before they disappear, one at a time, through the big moving wall. I believe this is what you humans call the front door. The hours pass, with me left alone to my own devices. They don't even have the decency to leave the TV on for company. Selfish! Mmm fish... Excuse me, I do digress. Now where was I..? Ah yes.

So they leave me home alone. Then they have the audacity to come home past the hour when the outside lights are switched off. Don't they know that 6pm is my dinner time! Now that is just taking liberties.

I might just leave a hairball present in each of their beds. After all they must learn some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment